Friday 5 February 2016

Review - NYX Foundation & Concealer

Hi everyone, Welcome back to my blog!

My all time favourite foundation and concealer hands down has to be NYX stay matte but not flat foundation and NYX HD photogenic concealer. I've been using these both for the longest time and I swear by them!!! About a year ago I searched high and low for these products because I heard quiet a bit about them and I needed to try them out for myself and I found a stand in Mangans Pharmacy in Newbridge, I picked up a few bits and these products were by far my absolute favourites.

 
 
  • NYX stay matte but not flat foundation

 
 
The benefits of this foundation
- Its oil free
- Water based
- Full coverage
- Mineral enriched
- Matte finish
 
This is hands down my favourite foundation. When it comes to foundation I am the fussiest person ever!!!! I've used so many different foundations over the years and none compare to this one. I use this foundation on a daily basis because it is so lightweight on the skin, It's full coverage and it doesn't feel like you have a lot of make up on which is the best feeling!! Although this foundation is meant to be matte, when I blend it out with a beauty blender it does have a dewy finish but nothing a powder cant fix! I personally like the benefit hello flawless powder on top of this foundation, they both work wonders for me. A little really goes a long way with this foundation, and it lasts on my skin all day! I would totally recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation and doesn't want to break the bank, It's €9.99 in most pharmacy's such as Hickey's Pharmacy, Sam McCauley's Chemist.    
 
  • NYX HD Photogenic concealer wand  

 
 
 

This is my all time favourite concealer along with mac prolong wear. I like to use shade 01 porcelain because I like to be really highlighted. It has such an amazing coverage for such a cheap price. I personally don't like my concealer to be to heavy because to me my face feels way to cakey if I do use a heavy concealer, and why I love the NYX HD concealer so much is because its so lightweight and smooth's out so well. I use it to conceal dark circles and highlight underneath my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, middle of my chin and forehead. I would definitely recommend this concealer to absolutely everyone, one of the best concealers out there at the minute. I'm not 100% on the price but I do know it is less than €10 so it is cheap, and can found in the pharmacy's I named above.

Thanks so much for reading :)
Hope this helps out anyone who wants to try these products!
Lyndsey xo


*Social media accounts*
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Lyndsey-Fox-Makeup-Beauty
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lyndsey_fox1/
Snapchat - lyndseyfox