Friday 11 March 2016

Review - Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

Hey everyone

I recently just purchased the Urban Decay, Naked skin concealer. Iv seen so many Beauty Bloggers and You Tubers rave about it so I had to try it for myself and see what the big hype was and now I completely understand !!!

 
Everyone has one favourite makeup product that they cannot live without and mine is concealer, I have tired so many of them and not one compares to this one! The Urban Decay Naked Skin weightless complete coverage concealer is a full coverage concealer, but has a very lightweight feeling to it. Most full coverage concealers feel quiet heavy when applied , but this concealer really doesn't, and only need the tinniest little bit to get a good coverage. Its very buildable without looking really cakey. It does need to be set with powder and I like to use Elf translucent mattifing powder to set mine. Once its set, it does not budge, it stays put most of the day which is the one thing us girls want!
 

 
 

 
There are 8 shades to choose from, From fair neutral to dark neutral. I bought the fair neutral because Its the lightest and I love to be really highlighted under my eyes, it makes me look wide awake even if I just rolled out of bed haha.
 

 So overall this concealer is my absolute favourite and the best one I have tried so far. I fall more and more in love with it every time I apply it which says a lot about it. If your considering whether to buy it or not, I would highly recommend you going to purchase it, I know it is very pricely for a concealer , but you definitely will not regret it ! you can purchase this concealer at any urban decay counter (which are in Debenhams) for €22

 
Thanks so much for reading
Lyndsey xo
 
*Social Media Accounts*